Saturday, May 3, 2008

my opinion again

Okay if you have read any of my latest post, you will see that i have been doing a lot research on my disability and what is taken so long. If it had not been for this blog assignment i can honestly say that i might not have discovered this new information. The government, effect 12/18/07, (right after my hospital stay 12/04/07,) passed a new disability "guideline" if you will, for Liver disease. That's me, that's what i have been complaining about. Hepatitis C, chronic liver failure, ascities, kidney failure due to chronic liver disease, i have all of these, and posted right there on their website "Effect 12/18/07, this are qualifying conditions for disability" I have to get on the phone Monday morning and call Ben Chandler's officer, when i had spoke with him before, he stated that i would be appointed my very own personal case worker, Jacquelin, i will call them, fax to her a copy of this information i found and i will aggravate them to death to do something about my disability.