Saturday, May 3, 2008

old info i forgot to share

I should back up here a little and tell you about my disability claim and how it is going. Well it isn't !! No word from my lawyer since January, hope she doesn't expect any pay. So since this is election year, why not take advantage of it and use a candidates power to help me. Hey i scratch your back, you scratch mine. its dog eat dog world. Anyway, i shouldn't say that, this person that i asked for help, is actually a good person and a good friend of mine (and my wife has 108 actual registered voters just on her side alone--that couldn't hurt) the candidate that i am speaking of is House Representative Richard Henderson. I called Richard one day, the next day i was setting in his office and he was calling his friend in Frankfort (friend with higher power) I spoke personally to that person, he ask me questions and gave me instructions on what to information to fax to him asap, and he would get the ball rolling on my claim. That afternoon i had all the gathered info and faxed it directly to his office. The very next day, i received a phone call from Tracy, she received all my faxed documents, and she was going to personally look into my case. Within a week, i received a letter from Ben Chandler stated that due to financial lost (losing my home) my claim would be pushed to the top of the list of applications. He also stated that he or Tracy would continue to closely monitor my claim, and if any changes came about they would contact me by phone right away. I was given Tracy's office and ext number and of course Ben's phone number.
Wow, that was a lot i left out, and know after the info i just found about chronic liver disease, i will be calling Tracy on Monday.
I would like to say that i am very thankful for Richard Henderson, during all his campaigning he has stated if he can be of help just call him, but you know everyone says that. Maybe they truly mean it, we just don't take them up on it.
You can bet that Paula and I will be influencing our families to support Richard Henderson, he is a man of his word, he does want to have a voice for the people he serves in Frankfort. Well i do believe the the name Dane Reddix is floating around there somewhere thanks to Richard.